Wednesday, November 9, 2011

EOC: Me X3

3 items that I buy and use often are clothes from Forever 21, Nike shoes, and Jack in the Box food.
 Forever 21 is my favorite store to shop at for clothing. I've loved it ever since the very first time I went inside and saw the clothing. What I love the most about it is that I find clothes that I think are really nice and fashionable at really great prices. I'm kinda of a cheap guy, and I really don't like the idea of spending "too much" on clothes. Forever 21 just seems to be exactly in my price range.
Nike shoes are my favorite shoes. Specifically their high-top Dunks. I love the variety of color and fabric they use with different shoes. I also love that they also always have a new version of the shoe. Most Dunks that I buy are usually around $70, which I don't think is bad for the quality. I love that they're fashionable, yet also kind of athletic.
It's kind of funny; Jack in the Box became one of my three favorite fast food resturaunts while I worked there. I like that they have a variety of different kinds of foods to choose from and don't just sell burgers and fries. They sell their breakfast 24 hours, they have a number of different great fried foods to choose from, and they're always bringing something new to the menu. Honestly, I just find their food to be delicious. You would think after working there I would be tired of the food, but strangely that wasn't the case. Just talking about it makes me want to go there for dinner now!

No comments:

Post a Comment