Friday, October 7, 2011

EOC: About Me

        My name is Kiere Espinoza and I work in multiple audio related activity. My favorites of those include music recording, post music production, sound desigh for film, and foley production. Another audio activity I can do is field sound recording.
        I've loved music for a long as I can remember. Ever since I was little I loved piano's and keyboards, and now I'm a pianist. I used to play really great by ear, but now I'm actually reading music. I also enjoy creating instrumentals in my Pro Tools and Reason 4 softwares. Being a student at The Art Institute of Las Vegas introduced me to the other audio fields I enjoy. After working on projects doing sound design for video, I was inspired to work on movies, TV shows, etc.
        In my future, I'd like to open a music studio of my own. Working on movies and TV would be a plus, but it's not my main goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment