Wednesday, October 19, 2011

EOC: Great Customer Service

I will never forget a great customer service experience I had while eating at a Chilli's resturaunt once. I was there eating by myself, so the waiter decided to actually sit down across from me while taking my order. I know some customers might have actually not liked her doing that, but I thought it was nice. She was very humble and friendly. I was very unsure on what to order, but she remained very patient. That's a big thing for me, because I definitly don't like when a waiter gives an impatient impression. I don't like feeling rushed. She was also nice enough to suggest some great deals. When my drink would get to about half-way full, she went ahead and filled the glass up. This I loved, because that way I didn't have to worry about finishing my drink and waiting for my refill. She made sure to check on me every once and a while to see if I needed anything. "The aim of marketing is to create value for customers and to capture value from customers in return." (Marketing An Introduction, Page 5)  She definitly succeeded in good marketing skills. She was actually my waitress another time when I ate there with a cousin of mine. Again, she was very humble and friendly. She told us about a great special they had and we ended up getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment